Many factors come into play when you consider an annuity. They come in various shapes and sizes, so it’s important to know which questions to ask to come away with the right annuity for you. We’ve compiled a list of questions you’ll want to ask if you’re considering an annuity.
- How will an annuity help me in retirement?
- What features do I want in my annuity?
- How do I determine which annuity option is best for me and my family?
- Am I buying this annuity through the best channel?
- What is the payout rate?
- Is the income 100% guaranteed?
- What are the worst-case scenarios with annuities?
- What other ways can I use my annuity?
As always, we’ll happily answer any questions you may have. Give us a call and we can provide answers to any annuity questions you may have, or we can set up an in-person meeting to dive right in.
The content within this document is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute legal or tax advice. Customers should consult a legal or tax professional regarding their own situation. This document is not an offer to purchase, sell, replace, or exchange any product. Insurance products and any related guarantees are backed by the claims paying ability of an insurance company. Insurance policy applications are vetted through an underwriting process set forth by the issuing insurance company. Some applications may not be accepted based upon adverse underwriting results.